Top 5 Reasons to live or invest at CANOPY TOWERS:
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Canopy Towers Condos will enjoy living in the heart of downtown Mississauga and having immediate access to so many amazing lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Residents will be within walking distance to Square One, Ontario’s largest shopping centre. CondoNow notes that the mall spans over 2 million square feet and is home to over 360 stores, services, dining, and entertainment options.
2. Transit Options – City Centre Transit Terminal is easily accessible to residents of Canopy Towers. Riders will be able to access MiWay, Zum, and GO bus routes which can transport them throughout the city and easily connect to other GTA regional transit services. CondoNow states that the new 18 kilometre Hurontario LRT will have a station stop at the City Centre Terminal and quickly connect Brampton to Mississauga to Port Credit.
3. Highway Access – Motorists will be mere minutes away from accessing Highway 403, which will allow for seamless travel throughout the GTA and easy connections to other major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 407, 401, and the QEW. CondoNow states that residents of Canopy Towers Condos can easily commute into downtown Toronto in just 35 minutes.
4. Educational Institutions – Post-secondary students will love living at Canopy Towers as they will be within walking distance to Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus and UofT Mississauga Campus. CondoNow acknowledges that York University and Seneca students will be just one short bus ride from campus.
5. Great Investment – Downtown Mississauga and the areas surrounding Canopy Towers Condos is currently seeing extensive revitalization and development in the form of both residential and commercial. CondoNow notes that with real estate prices in Mississauga currently lower than Toronto’s downtown core, but still offering amazing commuting and lifestyle amenities alongside the big cities, this makes for a great investment opportunity.
Canopy Towers Specs
Number of Storeys
Total Number of Suites
Suite Size Range
435 to 1400 sq ft
(1)FLOOR PLANS AND PRICING AVAILABLE ON August 11, 2020
Register to get the details
(2)PROMOTION & FEATURES:
Suites Starting From the $400's
* Close to Square One Shopping Centre *
* Close to Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus and UofT Mississauga Campus *
* Close to City Centre Bus Terminal and Hurontario LRT *
* Close to Major Thoroughfares *
Liberty Development Corporation is a full service real estate development company. It is a leading development manager of commercial, office, and residential buildings in the Greater Toronto Area. The principals of Liberty have over 30 years of hands-on experience in the development and construction industries.
Liberty brings expertise in land assembly, development, design and construction, sales, leasing, and property management. It maintains excellent working relationships with various municipalities as well as professional consultants and trades involved in each project. With the recognition of their peers, municipalities and support of purchasers, Liberty has set a vision for corporate commitment and integrity which has become the standard for Ontario. Liberty continues to ensure that their communities provide something for everyone. Liberty received the Places to Grow Community of the Year award from BILD in both 2009 and 2010. The award-winning communities include eko Markham Centre/Liberty Square, World on Yonge. World On Yonge was also the recipient of the 2011 OHBA Award of Distinction for the Most Outstanding High-Rise Building.
Extended Deposit Structure
$5,000 with Offer
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
2.5% in 60 Days
2.5% in 90 Days
2.5% in 370 Days
2.5% in 540 Days
5% on Occupancy
Tentative Occupancy: July 2024